Thursday, October 27, 2011

To Market!! To Market!!

The Fabricologist is heading to Quilt Market in Houston. I hope to come back with lots of orders for great new fabrics and patterns. All orders placed from now through Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.

To thank you for your patience, I am offering 15% off of all orders over $25.00 placed through Monday night. Enter Market 15 in the coupon field to receive the discount. In addition, all orders over $25.00 placed through Monday will receive free shipping. To receive free shipping, you must put the "Free Shipping" item located on the Gift Certificates page into your cart.

Be sure to check my blog while I'm gone. Hopefully I won't be completely exhausted from all the shopping and will have some time to post a few updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment