Thursday, February 23, 2012

World Domination

Well, not quite yet, but I’m trying.

My husband bought two huge vinyl maps & arrow stickers for me. This way, I can put an arrow sticker on the map for every order & have a cool visual of where my orders are being shipped.

You guys, I’m not kidding when I say they are huge. Each one is 36 inches by 50 inches. They’re like huge wall stickers. There’s only one wall in both my sewing room and fabric room where I had enough space to hang them. I suppose he really wants me to be successful at this & take over the world & need lots and lots of space for the little arrow stickers.

DSCF7136  DSCF7130

You can’t see the arrow stickers in the pics above, but they’re there. I only put one arrow per location even if there has been more than one shipment per location. I’ve sent orders to 33 states, 5 countries, and 4 continents. The most popular state is Wisconsin. That’s where I’m located.

Wisconsin

Internationally, I’ve sent a few orders to the UK, and a half dozen to the east coast of Australia.

Australia  UK

I even had one order go to Sri Lanka.

Sri

But Canada has been the most popular international location. And the ONLY place in Canada I’ve sent orders to is Victoria, British Columbia. In fact, Victoria is not only the most popular international location, but the most popular city worldwide with the most individual orders. I’ve sent over a dozen orders to Victoria.

 Victoria

Only 17 states, 192 countries, and 3 continents left to go…

Sig

1 comment: